Singing Teacher in Wigston
Email: [email protected]
I love singing, and I love helping people find their voice and make it the best it can be – the benefits of singing are well documented, both for physical and mental health, and now is the perfect time to work on improving your voice and really learning to enjoy singing!
I am a qualified Music Teacher, with over 17 years of experience teaching as a Director and Head of Music at Secondary Schools, but I am also a performing musician myself – singing in vocal groups, Barbershop Quartets, and directing numerous singing groups, Community Choirs and Choruses.
I’m really excited about working with new students, helping them build their confidence and knowledge of their voice, and am happy to take students through graded examinations, or just help them enjoy their singing and improve on their vocal craft!
I really hope to meet you soon – let’s get singing!
Music Qualifications & Achievements:
- 17 years experience as a Director of Music, Head of Music and Head of Performing Arts at Secondary Schools in Leicester and Leicestershire
- BA (Hons) in Contemporary Music and Performing Arts
- 10+ years of vocal coaching and teaching singing experience
- Lead with the UK Barbershop Quartet Champions (2018) ‘The Locksmiths’
- 2020 UK Barbershopper of the Year and finalist for ‘International Barbershopper of the Year’ 2020
- Founding member of A Cappella Quartet ‘The Simpletones’
- Founder and Director of The Knighton Community Choir
- Founder and Director of Lux A Cappella Mixed Chorus
- Founder and Director of Leicester LGBT Choir
- Qualified singing judge and coach for The British Association of Barbershop Singers
I teach my lessons from a teaching space located on Weldon Road, Wigston, LE18 1NX, UK. My full teaching address will be provided upon your first lesson booking. I also offer online and mobile lessons (subject to my availability and your location). For more information about my music lessons simply get in touch.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.