Bass, Guitar, Piano & Ukulele Teacher in Aurora
Email: [email protected]
Professional Lessons For Guitar, Piano, Bass, And Ukulele.
The testimonials are not included here to brag or boast, but to illustrate how amazing it is to connect with one another through the arts, and to have the opportunity to use music to inspire, motivate, and bring a smile (or grimace depending on the song) to many people whom I’ve never met. It’s those moments that drive my music forward to new territories.
Music Qualifications & Achievements:
- Westminster High – General – 1991 – 1995
- Mentorship; Neil Haverstick, and Todd Keehn
- Studies with Dave Martone
- Master classes – Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson), Kevin Eubanks (The Tonight Show)
- Over 25 years of experience including teaching, live performances, songwriting, and studio recordings
- Country Showdown Nebraska State Title of 2015
- Six String Theory Rock Guitar Competition top 5 of 2011
- Guitar Player Guitar Superstar top ten of 2010
- Guitar World magazine top ten shred the web of 2009
- Four Studio Albums:
‘Guitar Relaxation’- 2012
‘Subject To Change’- 2006
‘Over The Limit’- 2004
I teach my lessons from a teaching space located in Aurora, CO 80013, USA. My full teaching address will be provided upon your first lesson booking.
Kevins a super nice guy, this music is a vehicle to show what a fast guitar player you are.
One More Chance (track #6) floored me, totally love it. It reminds me of Joe Satriani. The flow is very melodic. Also really enjoyed Takin’ Back (track #8) and Wait For It (track #4). Lots of Paul Gilbert influences in there I think amongst others. Nice production as well.
Kevin’s a great guitar player.