Online Singing Teacher
Email: [email protected]
Charlie House is the winning recipient of the prestigious Steve Balsamo Scholarship Award, fully qualifying in Contemporary Vocals.
She has spent many years immersed within the music and performance industries as a professional singer, songwriter and A&R, working alongside some of the finest musicians and producers the field has to offer.
Her songs have been nominated for various awards and played on major radio stations throughout the country, even securing a record deal associated with Warner ADA/BMG/Chrysalis.
Whether you are a complete beginner or seasoned professional, Charlie has much wisdom and experience to impart within a fun and engaging environment.
Lessons are always tailored to meet each students individual likes and requirements at a pace and learning style they feel most comfortable with.
Students can also be assisted with confidence building, audition preparation and songwriting, as well as provided with essential industry contacts in order to help further their experience, portfolio and career.
Lots of lovely reviews from former and current students can be found in the testimony section. I would also like to offer a free online singing lesson/consultation to all prospective students.
Music Qualifications & Achievements:
- A-Level Performance Studies
- BTEC National Diploma Performing Arts
- Professional private 1 to 1 Vocal Coaching with Emma Richards of Performance Factory
- Professional private 1 to 1 Vocal/Music Industry Coaching with Kelle Bryan (formally of R&B girl band eternal) at Red Hot Entertainment (Now known as Advocate Agency)
- Winning Recipient of the Steve Balsamo Scholarship Award 2012
- Higher Certificate in Contemporary Vocal Coaching
- A&R for UK Division 50/50 Global Muzik (Warner/BMG/Chrysalis) 2014-2016
- Artist UK Division 50/50 Global Muzik (Warner/BMG/Chrysalis) 2014-2016
- Director/Head Vocal Coach of Bear Vocals Singing Tuition 2015-Present
- Vocal Coach at Bonners Music School 2016-2018
I teach my lessons from a teaching space located in Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 1RN. My full teaching address will be provided upon your first lesson booking. I also offer online singing lessons via Skype. For more information about my lessons simply get in touch.
Charlie House is a friendly face with a wealth of knowledge in the music industry and in vocal tuition.
Not only has she helped me get the best out of my voice, but thanks to our continued lessons, I have also come such a long way with my stage performance.
Charlie took me from really struggling to sing to feeling confident enough to perform in public and start my own band.
She’s helped with everything from stopping me from straining my voice to songwriting and performance tips.
Charlie has also helped with contacts for gigs.
Top Marks from me, Charlie is a fantastic teacher!
I’m always looking forward to the next lesson!
Thanks for all your hard work!
Charlie is an amazing teacher who not only helped increase my ability, but also helped me improve my confidence. she’s also incredibly friendly and personal.
Charlie is both professional and disarmingly enthusiastic in lessons which works beautifully with my daughter.
Her patience and thoughtful manner with my ND 9 year old, mean my daughter is engaged with the lesson; is progressing well, and her confidence is soaring. Thank you for all your hard work!