Ricardo Pacheco e Chaves
Piano Teacher in São Paulo
Email: [email protected]
Music teacher for over 20 years, graduated from Berklee College of Music (Boston) and Faculdade Santa Marcelina (São Paulo – Brazil). Student of Charlie Banacos (US) – a most cherished and renowned jazz educator of our generation. Professional pianist, music producer, and sound designer. Collaborates with specialized music magazines writing articles on piano, keyboards and sound engineering. Performs and has recorded with influential musicians in São Paulo playing jazz, Brazilian Jazz, Bossa-nova, and Brazilian pop music.
Developed a complete non-classical piano method for students who wish to master improvisation. The method helps students with classical training, self taught musicians, non-pianist musicians, and even piano enthusiasts with no training at all who want to learn jazz piano (and jazz-related music genres) and how to improvise. It is a method that covers all relevant technical aspects, harmony, arranging, music reading, and repertoire.
Music Qualifications & Achievements:
- Graduated Magna cum Laude from Berklee College of Music (’97) and Faculdade Santa Marcelina (2011)
- Student of Charlie Banacos (from 1996 to 2002)
- Collaborator with specialized music magazines in Brazil
- Over 20 years of experience in teaching music, recording (as pianist and sound engineer), and performing as a pianist
- Developed a complete piano method for jazz piano (and jazz-related genres)
I teach my lessons from teaching spaces located in São Paulo, Brazil. My full teaching address will be provided upon your first lesson booking. I also offer online piano lessons. For more information about my music lessons simply get in touch.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.