Euphonium, Music Theory, Piano & Trombone Teacher in London
Email: [email protected]
Hi, I’m Josh Brierley, a trombone and piano player and teacher based in London. I also teach the Euphonium and Music Theory. I’ve played these instruments for over 12 years, and during that time I have been involved in huge different number of different projects and performances.
Formally, I was a student at Chetham’s School of Music and I was also a member of both the National Youth Orchestra of Great Britain and National Youth Brass Band of Great Britain. During my time in the National Youth Orchestra I was given the oppurtunity to be the Creative Collective of the trombone section.
This gave me lots of experience with planning and leading workshops, as well as giving me the chance to teach some students one – two – one. Though outreach projects with Chetham’s School, I have planned and lead workshops with a range of school children, and I’ve really enjoyed watching other musicians develop around me.
Music Qualifications & Achievements:
- DipABRSM in Trombone Performance
- Grade 8 Distinction in Euphonium
- Grade 8 Merit in Piano
- A* in Music A-Level
- A in Music Technology A-Level
- 9 in GCSE Music
- Recordings with the Guildhall Jazz Orchestra, the Young Musician’s Symphony Orchestra and various other ensembles
- Playing live on BBC Radio 3 with the National Youth Orchestra, the London Symphony Orchestra and the Chetham’s Trombone Ensemble
- Tours to Germany, Italy, France and many major British cities
I offer online and mobile music lessons (subject to my availability and your location). For more information about my music lessons simply get in touch.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.