Music Theory & Piano Teacher in St Albans
Email: [email protected]
Teaching Piano and Performing are two fundamental aspects of my life. On July 2016, after two wonderful years Masters in Piano Accompaniment, I graduated from the Royal Academy of Music in London with Distinction.
Alongside my studies and active Performance career, I built up an experience of 11 years in Piano teaching both privately and for Music School. In practical terms, my tasks are as follow:
- Preparing pupils (adults and children) for grade examination (ABRSM and Trinity – Guildhall);
- Teaching Music Theory;
- Preparing lessons and applying teaching methods to suit each pupil according to their age and needs;
- Providing a varied and enjoyable range of activities to improve pupils technical abilities and inspire them to enjoy practising between lessons.
Music can improve people life and I believe that learning a musical instrument can positively affect one’s life and becoming a better human being. I strongly believe that teaching Piano is not only a matter of achieving Grades but it is also a way to help my students to communicate their feelings and emotions through music. I must admit that I am learning a lot from my pupils and they constantly surprise me with their imagination.
My students say that I am passionate, fun patient, enthusiastic (sometimes a bit too much!) and organised Piano teacher.
I currently have only few slots left in the afternoon and I am willing to teach adults in the mornings. It is never too late to learn!!!
Music Qualifications & Achievements:
- Masters of Arts in Piano Accompaniment with Distinction, Royal Academy of Music, London 2014 – 2016
- Second Level Academic Diploma in Piano Performance (interpretation – composition oriented) with summa cum laude (110/110 cum laude), Istituto musicale V. Bellini, Caltanissetta, Italy 2006 – 2009
- Diploma di Maturitá classica, Liceo Classico Ugo Foscolo, Canicattí
- First Level Academic Diploma in Piano Performance with summa cum laude, Istituto Musicale V. Bellini Caltanissetta, Italy
I am a mobile teacher, so I am able to travel to you to teach the lessons (subject to my availability and your location). For more information about my mobile lessons simply get in touch.
To book your first lesson with me, or to find out more about my music lessons, don’t hesitate to get in touch by emailing me on [email protected].
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.