Piano & Singing Teacher in Watton
Email: [email protected]
As a highly experienced Vocal Coach, Frances helps complete beginners, as well as intermediates and advanced students preparing for auditions, gigs and studio recording sessions. She likes to teach a basic scientific understanding of the voice, and keep her classes playful by using voice-related games to enhance confidence and teach technique. Frances has over 10 years of vocal performance experience in classical, pop and musical theatre, which helps her to understand and teach people with different backgrounds and preferences.
She also sings, produces and writes her own music. Her song Sky is Falling reached the semi-finals of the Song of the Year worldwide songwriting competition. She has performed in Luxembourg with the Studio d’Opera de Luxembourg, as well as at EDM festivals to 3000 people. In addition, she also teaches beginners piano.
“I am passionate about music and love the teacher and student interaction. I strive to provide a positive and inspirational learning environment.”
To date, Frances receives most of her pupils through referrals, who have been kind enough to report a professional atmosphere with goal-orientated and personalised exercises.
Music Qualifications & Achievements:
- Frances MacDonald trained in Popular Music Performance, majoring in Vocals at the Leeds College of Music and then at the University of Chester
- She went on to do a singing teacher training course, called BAST
- Leeds College of Music – Foundation Music Performance Certificate (Major: Vocals)
- University of Chester – BA (Hons) Popular Music Performance Degree (Major: Vocals)
- Balance Vocal Studio – BAST (Be A Singing Teacher) teacher training course
I teach my lessons from a teaching space located at Watton, IP25 6UQ, Thetford. My full teaching address will be provided upon your first lesson booking.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.