Unlock a world of musical knowledge by connecting with passionate musicians across the globe.

Music Teachers Forums Support How do I access my @musicteacher.com teacher email?

• How do I access my @musicteacher.com teacher email?

Posted by Eli Hanson on January 3, 2021 at 11:00 am

Hello, I was just wondering about how to access the @musicteacher.com teacher email. Thanks!

Matthew Rusk replied 2 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Matthew Rusk

Administrator
    January 3, 2021 at 12:22 pm

Hi Eli,

Thanks so much for the post – great question.

All enquiry/contact form emails are send directly to a teacher’s personal email account, so there is no need to login to the [email protected] email account that appears on your teacher profile. The [email protected] email account itself doesn’t actually exist, it is just a way of ensuring that I know which teacher the enquiry is made for.

Behind the scenes all the enquiries sent to [email protected] are redirected to me. I then forward the enquiries onto the teacher’s personal email for the teacher to reply directly to the student and carry on the conversation with them there.

This is the most convenient for the teachers, as they don’t need to monitor another email address. Additionally, it cuts out a huge amount of spam for teacher that gets sent to [email protected] and enables me to know where we are getting the most enquiries so I can continue to develop the platform with the knowledge of what is working and what is not working in terms of enquiry generation.

I am registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk/ – Organisation name: Music Lessons Ltd, Registration reference: ZB090041) so follow UK government obligations and guidelines on data protection and confidentiality. Hope this helps to answer your question 🙂